Thursday, October 23, 2008

Carina Christmas Card Charity Workshop

Last Sunday we held our Charity Christmas event at Carina. It was a big day with 80 customers.
Everyone made 6 beautiful Christmas cards exclusively designed by members of Paper Angels -our Stampin' Up! demonstrator group.
I had a full table & two of my ladies were fortunate enough to win raffle prizes... one was a major draw with over $100 worth of product + some extra goodies!!!
Next Sunday I will at the Pine Rivers event & then on the 9th Nov I will be at our last event held at Cleveland. It has a been a very busy time for me ... but so much fun! And the best part of all is that we are raising money for the Mater's Mothers Bereavement Support Program.

Thank you to the ladies who came Sunday & were a part of such a special & fun day.





No comments: