Thursday, February 26, 2009

new cards

I apologise it has taken me so long to get back to my blog, life is never dull!

Recently our Playgroup said a special Thank you to our Co-ordinator & Treasurer. We got them a gift voucher & I volunteered to make them a card... after all it's what I love doing.

This is the inside open gift card wallet, it includes two pockets & gift tags for sentiments to be either written or stamped.





This gift card wallet is incredibly easy to make. I used double sided paper from our Berry Bliss paper pack. Then I co-ordinated the ribbons, card stock & inks. By using the Boho Backgrounds stamp set, Scallop & Circle punches I covered the front of the wallet.

The ladies were very surprised & loved their card / gift. As it fits easily into an envelope & is very light postage is not a problem. All up... the perfect gift!







I love our wheel stamps, they make creating a background so simple.

Here I have used So Swirly Jumbo wheel in Pefect Plum, on matching card stock. Throw in a bit of crimping (always fun!) & the Hostess exclusive Time Well Spent stamp set all I needed to do was add some Dazzling Diamonds (glitter)
& it was complete.









I sincerely apologise for all the sore necks after looking at this beautiful card.

This show cases the wheel stamp again. Thebackground is created by using the Forever Flowers standard wheel. Then using the gorgoeus flower stamp from the Together Forever stamp set (pg 56) & Scallop punch a subtle accent has been added to the left of the verse.

Very elegant, not my creation!













While this stamp set, Always, was in our Spring mini catalogue I am hoping it will be included in our new 09-10 Idea Book & Catalogue.

Again very simple & yet so effective. The use of paper piercing is a perfect finish!

Again, not my creation.

By matching inks & cardstock creating beautiful cards is easy... which is another reason why I love Stampin' Up! so much... everything matches.

Happy stamping.
Regards
Jen

No comments: