Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"I Wish" Stationary Box

I am so excited about this one...

The Stationary Box was designed by Jackie Topa. I needed to make some changes to the box as AUS cards & envelopes are slightly larger than the ones in the US.


For this project I had Christmas in mind.

Using only 1/2 pack of the SUP! "I Wish" Scrappin' kit (pg 137) & a few extra pieces of co-ordinating cardstock I have made the box, 10 cards, 8 gift cards & 8 gift tags!!! Wow!




In these pictures the inside of the box is not quite finished. To be added is a pen holder, the postage stamp wallet & the "Wish List".

I looked at lots of pictures on the Net of how other demonstrators have used this kit in their card making. Special thanks to Lynette Couper, NZ & DsyLou for your inspiration.

I hope you enjoy my adaptation.

This Stationery Box would make the perfect gift for so many people ... the next kit in my "sights" is Sweet Nothings, it's such a beautiful kit.

No comments: