Saturday, October 31, 2009

Christmas Card events update!

Hello again,

It has been nearly a month since I updated my blog, I apologise, I have been rather busy with the Annual Christmas Card Charity Events. We only have one more event, tomorrow, to finish the six. Including tomorrow, I will have attended three. I have thoroghly enjoyed my days & the ladies that have shared the days with me have been wonderful & had fun too. Touch wood, but my record still stands, that at least one of my table wins one of the fantastic raffle prizes!! Well done!!! Yahhh!!! I feel like I win when you do. Stampin' Up! have donated so many prizes, & the demonstrators have added to this as well. Amazing prizes!!! (yes, I'm jealous! - but it's all for a great cause... the ongoing support of the Mater Mother's Bereavement Program)

If you missed out on attending the Christmas events, maybe you would like to join us for our next event. I'll keep you posted as to waht / when / where that will be.

All the best

Jen x

No comments: