Thursday, December 3, 2009

Brisbane Regional training day

On Sat 28th November, 2009 I went to SUp!'s
Regional Training day at the Hilton, Brisbane.

It was a brilliant day with approx 200 people attending.
30 of those there were from our Paper Angels group.

We got to "play" & make 4 projects using new product from the new Summer Mini Catalogue.
(see below post for more details)

Stampin' Up! representatives & fellow Qld demonstrators shared tips on workshop ideas & we were treated to demonstrations of great techniques ... I have to try the faux reptile ....

Aaron Scott, CEO Stampin' Up! Australia, made a card with no glitter & yet still managed to get some on himself & his card thanks to the exposure of his Crop-a-dile to Dazzling Diamonds in the past ... how funny. My husband is now used to going to work with glitter somewhere on himself!! Occupational hazard... hee hee.

I had made 31 cards to swap with other demonstrators, so I have some lovely cards to show you. Swapping is a fantastic way to get new ideas, techniques & colour schemes using stamp sets I may not have. Though the new Butterfly Prints stamp set & Butterfly Punch featured prominently! It's not just me that loves this new beauty!!

No comments: