Thursday, April 7, 2011

Card Classes

Hello again, it has been a while hasn't it?! Working full time has certainly slowed me down but not stopped me!

Whilst been on holidays I have really enjoyed my chance to 'play' again & thought these are the perfect projects to share as classes. So here are the details. I hope you can come & join the fun! Feel free to invite a friend along.


Class 1: Tiles - Come and make 2 lovely cards using two different techniques Tiles and Faux Tiles
April 26th Easter Tuesday (relax & unwind after the school hols Winking smile )
1pm - 3pm
$15 : all materials & a cuppa provided
RSVP: by 20th April

What to bring: basic kit, ruler, own adhesives (you'll need dimensionals!!), paper cutter

Class 2
: Stamping Stack
- 6 cards! This is a great idea that is easy to adapt to whatever you have on hand
May 21st Saturday
1pm - 3.30pm
$25 : all materials & a cuppa provided
RSVP: by 2nd May

What to bring: basic kit, own adhesives, aqua pen or blender pen if you have one (don't rush out to get one if you don't have one, I do have some!)

I plan on trying my hand at planning a scrapbooking class soon .... stay tuned!!!!!!


Kind regards
Jen Red rose

ph 07 3348 8580 | mob 0423 775 216 | email brijen4@hotmail.com

No comments: